Apply Formatting in Excel Tutorial
There are many options available in Microsoft Excel for
applying various formatting options to a single or multiple
selected cells. You can find the options in the Format Cells
Dialog Tab listed under various Tabs as shown below.
Here is the list of various Tabs along with
- Number: This option allows you to set
the format of a cell according the text contained in the cell.
- Alignment: This Tab lists various
options for setting the desired alignment for the text contained
in a cell.
- Font: This Tab lists various options
which lets you change the font, font size etc.
- Border: This Tab lists various options
which let you select an appropriate border for your cell with
various patterns and width.
- Fill: This Tab lists various options
that lets you choose from the different fill patterns and themes
- Protection: This Tab lists options
relating to the Excel Sheet Protection like Locked, and Hidden.