Sheet Options in Excel Tutorial
Microsoft Excel offers a number of sheet options which help
you control certain printing options like if you may choose to
print gridlines along with the sheet. This can be done by ticking
the Print option under the Page Layout Tab as shown in the
You can also go to Page Setup where you will
find following Options under Sheet Tab:
- Print Area: This option allows you to
define the area to be printed.
- Print Titles: This option allows you to
define titles on top of every column and one left of every row.
- Print :
Page Order :
- Gridlines: This option allows you to
print gridlines in the Excel Sheet.
- Black & White: This option directs
the color printer to print everything in black and white.
- Draft quality: This option allows you
to set print quality according to the draft settings of the
- Rows & Column Heading: This option
allows you to print the headings of the rows and columns.
- Down, then Over: It directs the printer
to first print all the pages downwards and then move to the page
on the right.
- Over, then Down: This option directs
the printer to print all the pages from left to right and then
move to the page down.