Text Decoration in Excel Tutorial
The changes in the text decoration of the excel cell is
brings a whole new look and feel to the Excel sheet.
The different options that one can avail in the home tab
are listed as follows:-
- Bold:Test is highlighted by this
option. To select it, the user needs to choose Home
and then Font Group then Click
B. Alternatively text can be decorated by pressing Control
- Italic:This option makes text italic.
The user can go to Home and then
Font Group then Click I or the individual can
press Control + B
- Underline:To make text underline this
option is used. An individual needs to choose Home,
Font Group, Click U or alternatively the
user can press Control + B
- Double Underline:The option makes text
highlighted. To use this option the user can choose Home,
Font Group, Click arrow near U and then Select
More text-decoration options
Other options that are available for decorating text in
formatting cells ->Font Tab ->Effects cells are listed as
- Strike-through:It strikes the text
through the centre horizontally.
- Super Script:The content is raised as a
super, to another, content.
- Sub Script:The content appears as a
sub, to another, content.