JAXB tutorial provides concepts and API to convert object
into XML and XML into object. Our JAXB tutorial is designed for
beginners and professionals.
JAXB remains for Java architecture design for XML
binding.It is utilized to change over XML to java object and java
item to XML.JAXB characterizes an API for perusing and composing
Java articles to and from XML documents.Unlike SAX and DOM,we
don't should know about XML parsing strategies.
Features of JAXB 2.0
JAXB 2.0 includes several features that were not present in
JAXB 1.x. They are as follows:
- Annotation support: JAXB 2.0 gives backing to
annotation so less coding is required to create JAXB
application. The javax.xml.bind.annotation bundle gives classes
and interfaces to JAXB 2.0.
- Support for all W3C XML Schema features: it
supports all the W3C schema unlike JAXB 1.0.
- Additional Validation Capabilities: it provides
additional validation support by JAXP 1.3 validation API.
- Small Runtime Library
- Additional Validation Capabilities
How about we see the progressions to change over java
object into XML archive.
- Make POJO or tie the mapping and create the classes
- Make the JAXBContext object
- Make the Marshaller items
- Make the substance tree by utilizing set routines
- Call the marshal system